Monday, October 11, 2010

Old Spice

So, this post has nothing to do with Korea. I just have to share the joy. :)

If you are one of the few people with internet who have not seen the Old Spice Guy, then I am here to educate you. The Old Spice Guy made a huge hit with his commercial during this year's Super Bowl. In short: hilarious. Check out the commercial:



Did I mention that this was all done in ONE SHOT?! Oh, and FYI: the only thing done with a computer is the diamonds. Amazing.

I became a quick fan of the Old Spice Guy. I was really sad when they decided to "retire" him as the Old Spice Guy (quit while you're ahead kind of thing). Smart move... still sad.

Then, today as I was browsing Facebook, I saw that a friend of mine had posted the following video on her profile: a spoof of the Old Spice Guy with Grover from Sesame Street!



I about died watching this. And I will go back and watch it again now. Loves! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment