Sunday, October 3, 2010

Itaewon Adventure Canceled... AGAIN!

Remember how I said there'd be pictures of Itaewon barring rain, injury, and other distractions? Well, yeah. It rained. AGAIN. The whole freaking week it's nice and then -WHAM!- it decides to rain the day we plan to hit Itaewon. Sad. Hopefully next weekend. I really want to go, dang it!

Instead, Kendra and I went and grabbed some dinner just to get out of the apartment. Nothing special; just some pork cutlet. Or at least I thought it wasn't special until later that night.

I don't know what went wrong, but my tummy was/is not happy with me. No one needs to hear about my long, long night of not throwing up but wishing it would happen already so I could freaking SLEEP. I ended up getting maybe three hours of sleep total and I came home from church after the first hour. I still feel pretty yicky but I'm hoping it will be gone by the time I want to go to bed.

But I made a new friend! Say hi!



Yep. I only wish it was more helpful What the heck, Pink Stuff? Why aren't you making my icky tummy go away?

Maybe it's not such a good friend after all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment