Sunday, January 30, 2011

It was a long week...

Ugh. What a long week. This week really decided to drag its feet. Sooo long!

The regular week was pretty long. I don't know why it seemed that way, considering I had achievement tests this week. Usually those days go by really fast since it's mostly the kids sitting and doing the work. This week, however, seemed to take forever.

I don't suppose having to work Saturday helped the matter at all. :/

This next week is Sollel (Korean Lunar New Year) and we'll have Thursday and Friday off of work! Yay! Unfortunately, they made us provide make-up classes for next Friday THIS Saturday. Yeah... Friday kids were not very happy about that because they had to come in two days in a row. Teachers weren't very happy about it because they had to teach on Saturday.

I was also asked to substitute for a teacher so instead of one three hour class, I had two. When Junho asked if wanted to sub for K.J. I really wanted to say, "No, I don't want to, thanks," but I knew that it would be really hard to find another teacher to fill in (for a Saturday class especially) so I said yes. I suppose it's only fair since I had to have people sub for me the week I was sick.

That's all I did this week. Nothing fun for the weekend. Just church which, while nice, isn't really relaxing what with having to herd *adorable* three year olds for two hours. I'm really ready for my four day weekend next week.

Next week: pictures! Of something fun! I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment