Monday, April 5, 2010

Congratulations!

“Dear Jennifer,

Congratulations! After review of your application, Chungdahm Learning has offered you a position…”

In case you aren’t sure what that means, I got the job!! I just got the e-mail from the recruiter telling me that they’re willing to employ me. Now all that’s left to do is get all this stuff done and mailed to the recruiter before May 10 and then I’ll get my official placement (date, exact place, etc.):

  • State-wide criminal background check with apostille
  • 2 passport photos (get six printed for later in the process)
  • 1 sealed AND stamped transcript
  • Original diploma (yeah… I don’t have that one quite yet)
  • Another copy of the original application

That’s a lot of stuff to do, but luckily I am on Spring Break at the moment so I will have lots of time this week to do it in. Isn’t that great?

So I’ll send that all in and soon after that I’ll know where in South Korea I’ll be spending the next year. Kind of crazy, no? Crazy exciting, that is! :)

Wish me luck with all the paper work. I’ll let you know when I move on to the next steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment